Demystifying the Green Home
Are you prepared to help them find or upgrade to a green home? This class provides an in-depth look at the current state of the green housing market-trends, features and market segments-and provides participants with the information they need to talk with clients about “energy” and “green”.
Everyone wants a comfortable, secure, healthy, durable, efficient home. In fact, 81% of people who expect to buy a new home in the next two years say higher energy efficiency would cause them to choose one new home over another.*
What realtors need to know is...
- What are the different ways homebuyers can find/create a green home?
- Which of these homebuyer desires are most important to focus on?
- How can I differentiate myself in the market so homebuyers know I'm a green professional?
- Understand the importance of 'green' with today's homebuyers
- Learn how to talk about energy and green considering the role emotions play in homebuying
- Learn the current green trends in the housing market
- Understand the key identifiers and differences between an 'energy efficient' and a 'green' home
- Match green features to different homebuyer expectations
- Learn how to market a green home and yourself as a green professional
When & Where
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1 CE
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 1 CE
Accredited Green Appraiser Renewal: 1 CE
CCB: 1 CE
AIA: 1 CE
$10 | General Admission