OREGON HOME ENERGY SCORE: What Brokers Need to Know
Join Earth Advantage for this online training designed to help real estate and building industry professionals understand how the statewide Oregon Home Energy Score program works. Learn how to leverage this resource with your clients to help them clearly identify energy costs, upgrade opportunities, and paybacks.
Attend this training and gain a comprehensive overview of the new program and answers to common questions that will help you become the ultimate resource for your clients.
Formatted for Busy Professionals
Earth Advantage wants to help you build skills that will benefit your clients, but we know you're too busy for lengthy online trainings. That's why we've released this 1-hour course as separate 3-5 min video presentations divided into 12 sections. That way you can start or stop your viewing at your own pace and easily resume the course at another time!
The Oregon Dept. of Energy's (ODOE) Home Energy Score program was launched in early 2019 in order to offer a voluntary, statewide, standardized approach to home energy scoring. Some Oregon cities require sellers of residential, single-family homes to obtain and disclose a Home Energy Score - in Portland, Milwaukie, and Hillsboro.
- Understand the relevance of energy efficiency to home buyers
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the Home Energy Score throughout the state of Oregon both in areas where it’s required at time of listing of home for sale and where it’s voluntary.
- Find out how to use the RMLS™ feature that auto-populates Home Energy Score info directly into listings
- Know how/where to direct clients for a Home Energy Assessment and next steps
- Understand what makes an above- or below-average score
- Learn how to explain the score to buyers/sellers
- Gain resources and info to support and best serve your clients
When & Where
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1 CE
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 1 CE
Accredited Green Appraiser Renewal: 1 CE
$10 | General Admission
Questions? Contact Education at email@example.com or (503) 968-7160 x60.