Connecting the Home Energy Score and Your Business to the Bigger Picture | Advanced Home Energy Assessor Training Series
Connecting the Home Energy Score and Your Business to the Bigger Picture
Join us for this one-hour webinar to connect the Home Energy Score with larger policies and initiatives.
You will become familiar with current home energy scoring policies within the United States and other parts of the world. Apply this knowledge to motivate clients to make improvements on their homes, and to advocate for higher building standards. Learn about opportunities for business growth and professional development while making the case for energy efficiency.
This is the third module in a three-part series:
- Module 1: Introduction to Building Science Fundamentals
- Module 2: Energy Retrofitting
- Module 3: Connecting the Home Energy Score and Your Business to the Bigger Picture
Participants can sign up for one or more modules via the registration form below.
Questions? Contact our Program Coordinator, Lindsay Kemp, at email@example.com.
This training will:
- Analyze current home scoring policies in Portland, Austin and Berkeley, as well as scoring policies in the EU.
- Evaluate utility energy efficiency programs, why they exist, and what they offer property owners.
- Build confidence in motivating clients to make improvements and advocate for higher building standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic concepts while addressing common homeowner and realtor concerns.
- Learn about opportunities for business growth and professional development
When & Where
Online Training | On-Demand
CEs & Cost
OR CCB: 1.0