Oregon Home Energy Score: A Statewide Opportunity
Attend this training and gain a comprehensive overview of the new program and answers to common questions that will help you become the ultimate resource for your clients.
Oregon Home Energy Score Program - Background
The Oregon Dept. of Energy's (ODOE) new Home Energy Score program was launched in early 2019 in order to offer a voluntary, statewide, standardized approach to home energy scoring. A Home Energy Score helps homeowners and homebuyers identify improvements that can make a big difference in energy savings, comfort, health and durability. Providing a Home Energy Score at the time of listing can also give sellers a boost in the current housing market where energy efficiency and renewable energy are highly valued. A score can also help homebuyers – especially first-time buyers – understand how energy bills could affect their budget in a new home.
- Understand the relevance of energy efficiency to home buyers
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the Oregon Home Energy Score program
- Know how/where to direct clients for a Home Energy Assessment and next steps
- Understand what makes an above- or below-average score
- Learn how to explain the score to buyers/sellers
- Gain resources and info to support and best serve your clients
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1 CE
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 1 CE
Accredited Green Appraiser Renewal: 1 CE
$10 | General Admission
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 968-7160 x20