How Homebuyers Ask for Green (Without Saying the Word)
Everyone wants a comfortable, secure, healthy, durable, efficient home. In fact, 81% of people who expect to buy a new home in the next two years say higher energy efficiency would cause them to choose one new home over another.*
What realtors need to know is...
- What are the different ways homebuyers can find/create a green home?
- Which of these homebuyer desires are most important to focus on?
- How can I differentiate myself in the market so homebuyers know I'm a green professional?
*Source: Energy Pulse 2014 - Shelton Communication Group, Inc
- Understand the importance of 'green' with today's homebuyers
- Learn how to talk about energy and green considering the role emotions play in homebuying
- Learn the current green trends in the housing market
- Understand the key identifiers and differences between an 'energy efficient' and a 'green' home
- Match green features to different homebuyer expectations
- Learn how to market a green home and yourself as a green professional
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1.5 CEs
EA Broker: 1.5 CEs
$19 Regular Admission
*Funding assistance may be provided by Energy Trust of Oregon. Check 'Upcoming Sessions' above for more info.
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at email@example.com or (503) 968-7160 x20.