Earth Advantage Broker
*Statistic from Energy Pulse 2016 - Shelton Communication Group, Inc.
** Statistic from Sustainability Report 2017 - National Association of REALTORS®
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients
- Gain more referrals and differentiate yourself as a green professional
- Access Earth Advantage Broker logo, marketing support, manual, and resource guide
- Receive customer leads through Earth Advantage's directory of accredited professionals.
- Gain membership to the Earth Advantage Broker network of over 2,000 brokers across 10 states
- Earn discounts on future Earth Advantage courses and events
- Tracey Lockwood, Green Lynx Realty (Roanoke, VA)
- Holly Burton, co-owner Urban Nest Realty (Portland, OR)
"Truly the best and most beneficial class I have ever attended for Real Estate. I want to thank Earth Advantage and Carina for providing this great class that will be an invaluable resource in my business, and even more so in my personal life! The class instructor, Taylor, is a superb communicator and passionate about the principles of sustainability. Thank you for your investment into my business and life!"
- Chris Bernard - Better Homes & Garden NW Living (Portland, OR)
"I have been in the business over 20 years and have taken many classes. This would rate on the top for long- lasting effect in my business and personal life. Since the class, my mind set has changed. I've told clients and agents this is the future. We all need to do our share. Thanks for the opportunity."
– Sherry Adcock | First Realty (Auburn, AL)
– Jenifer Jepson | The Hasson Company (Portland, OR)
– Eugenic Lee | Your Realty Company (Montgomery, AL)
Maintaining Your Accreditation
Brokers must earn 4 CEs in green real estate education every 2 yrs to maintain the EA Broker designation.
There are several opportunities to satisfy the CE requirements:
Earth Advantage Courses
- If you took EA Broker before 2018, we highly recommend that you take the updated course again as a refresher. EA Broker is offered in both live and online formats.
- You can visit our Education Calendar to browse courses currently being offered, or sign up for updates on other courses.
- CEs for an Earth Advantage course will be automatically applied to your renewal after completion.
CEs & Cost
$145 | General Admission
*Regularly $195 - Thanks in part to support from Energy Trust of Oregon
OR Real Estate Agency: 8 CEs
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 8 CEs
CCB: 8 CEs
$245 | General Admission
*Group Discounts are available for 3 or more. Custom live courses can be delivered at realtor firm offices at a substantial discount. Email email@example.com to learn more.
*Additional discounts may be available - check 'Upcoming Sessions' above.
OR Real Estate Agency: 14 CEs
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 14 CEs
CCB: 14 CEs
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 968-7160 x20