Partner Training: Selling the Sun - Establishing Value for Solar Homes
This course will help real estate agents communicate the value of solar installations to homeowners and lenders. It will also inform real estate agents about what questions to ask, how PV solar installations affect the sale of a home, and how to identify installations on a multiple listing service.
As a real estate professional, there is a good chance that you have already encountered a solar installation, perhaps in a transaction, an MLS listing, or even in your own neighborhood. If you haven’t yet, with the growing residential solar energy market, you will likely come across a solar home soon. For most real estate agents and appraisers, assessing the value of solar is a new frontier.
This online course presented by our partners at the U.S. Department of Energy and Elevate Energy can help.
- Review of the core components of the solar system and an explanation of how they work together to create electricity
- Gain tips for listing homes that showcase the benefits of solar installations
- Understand current financing options available to help homeowners fund a solar installation
- Help clients determine market value of a home with a solar installation -- sellers receive the proper value at the time of sale and buyers know what solar is worth
- Differentiate yourself from your peers by serving as a source of information on solar
- Gain access to tools for determining the fair market value of a home with solar
When & Where
CEs & Cost
$39 | General Admission