Mechanical Systems & Performance Testing (SHP Module 4)
- Day 1: Guest speaker presentation
- Day 2: Two site visits to certified green homes + blower door test
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at email@example.com or (503) 968-7160 x20.
- Understand the relative impact of various building components and system types on the total energy load of a house.
- Become familiar with residential HVAC and renewable power system types, their applications, limitations, and benefits.
- Explain lighting design approaches and technologies, as well as daylighting benefits and limitations.
- Recognize various types of performance testing and verification techniques and analysis.
- Complete room-by-room load calculations for an example house and select appropriate systems according to the project objectives.
When & Where
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Earth Advantage Classroom
623 SW Oak Street, Third Floor, Portland, OR 97205 (map)
CEs & Cost
AIA: 14 LU/HSW
BPI: 7 units
CCB: 14 CEs
OCHI: 14 CEs
OR Real Estate Agency: 14 CEs
OR Appraiser (ACLB): 14 CEs
EA Broker Renewal: 14 CEs
AGA Renewal: 14 CEs
$275 | General Admission
*Training Reimbursements for Energy Trust Trade Allies may apply.
For more information on reimbursement, contact the trade ally coordinator at 1.866.365.3526 option 4.