Partner Event: OAR - Making Savvy Energy & Solar Upgrades
What are the opportunities for energy efficiency, home health, and solar upgrades in Oregon? With a working knowledge of the incentives and programs that are available, you can answer this question effectively and empower clients to close on older homes with good energy upgrade potential.
This course explains how energy efficiency upgrades and solar photovoltaic (PV) systems enhance existing homes. Learning about energy efficiency and solar power upgrades can help you guide your clients towards making savvy upgrade decisions in order to lower their cost of ownership, increase their resale value, and improve the comfort, durability and health of their home. You will learn what features and systems enable a home perform well, use less energy, and deliver superior comfort. You will also come away with tools to direct clients to the most cost effective upgrades with the greatest benefits.
- Gain expertise on the current market forces driving green home building
- Bolster your toolkit of recommended green programs and resources that are available to help homeowners and builders achieve their goals
- Learn about the latest and greatest green home features
- Effectively market green homes and yourself as a green agent
- Understand how to leverage financing and appraisals for your clients best interests
When & Where
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1 CE
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 1 CE
Accredited Green Appraiser Renewal: 1 CE
Oregon Certified Home Inspector: 1 CE
$29 | General Admission