Earth Advantage Broker
Take the course & pass the accreditation exam to earn the Earth Advantage Broker designation!
Earth Advantage provides marketing support in the form of logos and an professional listing on the accredited professionals registry to help you display and promote your green credential to consumers.
Energy Trust of Oregon - Real Estate Ally Network
Earth Advantage Broker is a qualified prerequisite for brokers interested in joining the Real Estate Ally (REA) Network with Energy Trust. There is a REA Orientation that is separate from the online EA Broker course, and can be taken as a 1-hour free webinar. Check the Energy Trust Calendar for upcoming webinars.
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at email@example.com or (503) 968-7160 x20
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients by learning to communicate the benefits of different products and features to clients with varying values and needs
- Gain valuable resources and tips for upgrading that fixer-upper into a more efficient, comfortable, durable, healthy home
- Provide your clients with information on incentives, rebates, financing and certifications
- Learn how to market yourself as a green professional and gain more referrals
- https://www.earthadvantage.org/training/course/earth-advantage-broker.htmlDifferentiate yourself in the marketplace and expand your business opportunities with the Earth Advantage Broker accreditation and use of logo
- Satisfy prerequisite to becoming an Energy Trust of Oregon Real Estate Ally!
- Access the Earth Advantage Broker Manual and Resource Guide
- Receive customer leads through Earth Advantage's directory of accredited professionals.
- Gain membership to the Earth Advantage Broker network of over 1,900 brokers across 10 states
- Discounts on future Earth Advantage courses and events
- Access to premier quality, relevant education courses that are developed by Earth Advantage (an independent, 3rd party certifier of green homes)
When & Where
CEs & Cost
$119 | General Admission
*Regularly $295 - Thanks in part to support from Energy Trust of Oregon.
OR Real Estate Agency: 7 CEs
Earth Advantage Broker Renewal: 7 CEs
CCB: 7 CEs
Earth Advantage Broker is also offered in live classroom format (offering 14 CEs; course fee is $195). Click here and check 'Upcoming Sessions' to see if any courses are being offered in your area.