Zero Energy Homes: Updates & Cost Effective Approaches
A rapidly increasing number of architects and builders in Oregon are ahead of the curve and building homes to Zero Energy (ZE) and Zero Energy Ready (ZER) standards, and have been doing so for many years. Oregon also recently announced a proposed zero energy ready standard for the 2020 code. The question is, how can this be achieved cost effectively?
Join us for this free 1-hour webinar and gain valuable info on the latest developments and construction approaches to ZE & ZER construction.
Attendees will benefit from learning about:
- Available Energy Trust EPS incentives through new Net Zero and Energy Smart Home offerings
- Spotlights on three spec builders who are achieving ZER in today’s market
- Main differences between various ZE & ZER certifications programs in our region
- Oregon’s ‘Zero Energy Ready Residential Building Code’ that is anticipated to go into effect Oct. 1, 2020
- Two most common pathways to cost-effective ZER homebuilding
- How gas-heated homes can qualify for ZE & ZER certification
- Upcoming one-day Zero Energy Homes trainings being offered this April in Hood River, Portland, Talent & Bend
Attend this free 1-hour webinar and learn the different interpretations of what ZE & ZER mean and how spec builders are currently achieving it in the Pacific Northwest.
Questions? Contact Heather Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-968-7160 x20.
When & Where
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
CEs & Cost
CCB: 1 CE
OCHI: 1 CE
AIA LU: 1 CE
OREA: 1 CE
EA Broker: 1 CE
AGA: 1 CE
FREE - RSVP below
(Regularly $19 - Made possible in part by the support of Earth Advantage sponsors)