Partner Event: Energy Efficient Home Site Visit in Roseburg
Every 1 in 3 new homes built in Oregon receive an EPS® verifying their energy performance, and the average EPS-rated home in Oregon performs 22% more energy efficient than a code-built home.
Energy Trust of Oregon invites building and real estate professionals to attend this guided tour of a high performing EPS home in order to gain helpful resources for customers and learn tangible ways that professionals can communicate the benefits of energy efficient and green homes to future clients.
Join this guided CE tour and gain a behind the walls look at a high performing energy efficient accessory dwelling unit (ADU) in Roseburg. This completed ADU, built by Keith Cortes Construction, features a ductless heat pump, tankless gas water heater, above code air sealing measures and insulation, efficient windows, and ENERGY STAR appliances. Learn about the typical features that go into EPS homes and the homeowner benefits that they provide: A more comfortable, durable home with healthier air quality and cost-saving energy efficiency.
- This site visit follows a 'Help Your Clients Make Energy Efficiency Decisions' live webinar from 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
- See first-hand what energy efficient features are included in a high performance home
- Gain access to resources and info that you can pass along to your clients
- Learn how to connect your new and existing home customers with qualified Trade Ally builders and contractors
- Translate energy efficiency into health, comfort, durability, and savings benefits that will resonate with different consumer segments
When & Where
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
The exact addresses for the homes will be emailed to those that RSVP a few days prior to the event.
CEs & Cost
OREA: 1 CE
CCB: 1 CE
AIA: 1 CE
EAB: 1 CE
FREE - RSVP required