Partner Event: Energy Efficient Home Site Visit in Bend
Join this guided CE tour and gain a behind the walls look at a high performing energy efficient home in Bend.
Every 1 in 3 new homes built in Oregon receive an EPS® verifying their energy performance, and the average EPS-rated home in Oregon performs 22% more energy efficient than a code-built home.
Energy Trust of Oregon invites real estate and building professionals to attend this guided tour of an under-construction high performing EPS home in order to gain helpful resources for customers and learn tangible ways that professionals can communicate the benefits of energy efficient and green homes to future clients. Hear directly from the home builder and Energy Trust of Oregon staff about the typical features that go into EPS homes and the homeowner benefits that they provide: A more comfortable, durable home with healthier air quality and cost-saving energy efficiency.
- This site visit follows a 'Help Your Clients Make Energy Efficiency Decisions' live webinar from 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
- Join the 'Green Tour' in Bend on Saturday, Sept 28 to tour more newly completed EPS and Earth Advantage homes.
- See first-hand what energy efficient features are included in a high performance home
- Gain access to resources and info that you can pass along to your clients
- Learn how to connect your new and existing home customers with qualified Trade Ally builders and contractors
- Translate energy efficiency into health, comfort, durability, and savings benefits that will resonate with different consumer segments
When & Where
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Exact Location TBD
The exact addresses for the homes will be emailed to those that RSVP a few days prior to the event.
CEs & Cost
OREA: 1 CE
CCB: 1 CE
AIA: 1 CE
EAB: 1 CE
FREE - RSVP required