Partner Event: Help Your Clients Make Energy Efficiency Decisions
More than 2 out of 3 realtors say it's valuable to promote energy efficiency in home listings, according to the 2018 Sustainability Report from the National Association of Realtors. The report demonstrates a growing consumer interest in energy efficient homes that is driving a dialogue between agents and homebuyers and sellers. Are you prepared to meet this increasing client demand and communicate the features and benefits of energy efficiency?
This 1-hr class provides brokers with a basic understanding of what energy efficiency and high performance means in today’s building industry by examining the EPS (Energy Performance Score) and other Energy Trust of Oregon programs, incentives and resources that are available to brokers and consumers in the region.
- Attendees are also invited to join Energy Trust after the webinar for free 'Energy Efficient Home Site Visit' trainings in Bend & Roseburg (TBD). RSVP is required.
- Learn how to leverage energy efficiency programs available to home buyers/sellers of new homes and retrofits
- Access resources to help you support your clients seeking energy-efficient products and upgrades
- Leverage EPS™, an energy performance scoring tool, to sell top-quality newly constructed homes
- Understand how energy efficient homes provide savings, comfort, health and durability benefits
- Gain tips on marketing energy efficiency to your customers
When & Where
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
CEs & Cost
OR Real Estate Agency: 1 CE
EA Broker Renewal: 1 CE
$29 (Registration fee collected by Oregon Association of Realtors)