Since 1992, our team of industry experts has been working to move the building industry towards more sustainable practices. Our work has helped advance building professionals and inform consumers through certification, research, education, and product development.
We’ve assembled a staff of experts to guide your team through sustainability building practices in the following areas:
- LEED® for Homes and LEED Multifamily Certification
- Earth Advantage Multifamily Certification
- Passive House Single Family and Multifamily Certification
- Earth Advantage New Homes Certification
- Zero Energy and Zero Energy Ready Certification
- Other Green Building Certification
- Advanced Building Science
- Building Material Reuse
- Trades Training
- Energy Labeling and Green Valuation
- Life-cycle Cost Analysis
Our experience working with developers, architects, builders, brokers, and appraisers gives us specialized knowledge in the practical application of green building strategies and their market value. Our certification impact in the market includes:
- Over 16,000 single family homes certified
- Over 17,000 multifamily units certified
- Over 150 mixed-use and/or multifamily buildings certified
- 15 national award winners
Earth Advantage focuses on new residential construction including stacked housing and mixed-use projects serving mixed-income, transitional and market-rate populations.
Building sizes and scale include 30-story plus high-rises, campuses, city-blocks, and multi-building developments.
Earth Advantage Multifamily Certification
Eric Foley (503) 968-7160 x 23