Position: Portland Heat Response Project Coordinator
Location: Portland, OR
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Job Close Date: Open until filled
About Earth Advantage
Earth Advantage is an entrepreneurial Oregon-based nonprofit whose mission is to accelerate the creation of better buildings. If you’re interested in joining an organization with incredible benefits and staffed with intelligent and dedicated people, this is the place for you. Learn more about our Vision and Core Values here.
Earth Advantage is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. We are committed to providing an inclusive, non-discriminatory and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, partners, subcontractors, and vendors. We are actively engaged in an ongoing process to identify and address inequities in our programming, organizational culture, community, and industry. Applicants from historically underserved or underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking a key team member to coordinate logistics and partner relationships for a high-profile program to provide life-saving and efficient portable heat pump/cooling equipment to Portland's low-income people and communities of color. You are very detail-oriented, adept at logistics, possess the ability to collaborate effectively with a wide array of project partners, and are extremely motivated to aid those most vulnerable to the impacts of extreme heat caused by climate change.
- Provide key logistical support on a high-profile project to purchase and distribute 15,000 residential cooling units by 2026.
- Participate on team of 4+ implementation and administration staff.
- Manage relationships and equipment delivery with community -based organizations (CBOs) and community development corporations (CDCs).
- Track project inventory in-flow and out-flow via Salesforce CRM.
- Verify effective installation of specified equipment.
- Serve as project liaison to key partner organizations.
- Support regular reporting to Portland Clean Energy Fund (PCEF) on program activity.
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience.
- Experience on projects that delivered goods or services.
- Experience collaborating with multiple vendors, subcontractors, or partners.
- Experience working within collaborative teams.
- Commitment to aiding vulnerable communities.
Earth Advantage is committed to providing training opportunities for employees to earn and maintain the required accreditations to perform the associated tasks, some listed below:
- 3+ years of experience with project logistics.
- Experience participating on high-profile projects.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM database architecture and its capability to track customer activity.
This is a full-time position based in Portland, Oregon with a salary of $55,000.
Earth Advantage offers an excellent benefit package including: 5 weeks Paid Time off, 80% paid medical and dental premiums for staff and dependents, 401k plan with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, short term and long-term disability insurance, family leave policy, and sabbatical after 5 years of employment. This is a representative list that may be subject to change.
Click Below to Apply Now
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
At Earth Advantage we believe that climate change is a challenge that crosses boundaries of income, race, ethnicity, religion, age, abilities, geography, gender identities, sexual orientation, and disproportionately affects disadvantaged populations. We actively support and value diversity in company culture, the recruitment of staff and board members, and in our partnerships with organizations and individuals in order to propel the building industry toward a socially, economically, and environmentally just future.