Rent Our Facility For Your Next Event
Earth Advantage Institute’s National Center (NEAC) is the facility rental resource for your next workshop, meeting, conference, seminar, classroom or social function.
Earth Advantage Institute
The Director Building
808 SW 3rd Avenue, Suite 800
Portland, OR 97204
NEAC can accommodate small or large groups up to 60 people (more in the summer, outdoors) and provides visitors with a full spectrum of convenient and comfortable amenities for all group types.
The eCampus is fully equipped with a projector and screen, wireless microphones and more. The eCampus can seat up to 25 people classroom style and 60 people auditorium style.
Indaba Executive Conference Room
The Indaba Room is a smaller breakout room that can accommodate 15 people for roundtable seating. Rental of the Indaba room includes a state-of-the-art HD A/V system.
Roof Top Decks
With over 2600 sq. ft. of outdoor space, our roof top decks are a perfect spot to hold a meeting on a sunny day.
The indoor and outdoor meeting spaces at our facility allow for a combination of rental options including:
+ eCampus Only
+ eCampus & Roof Top Deck
+ Indaba Only
+ Indaba & Roof Top Deck
+ Roof Top Deck Only
Why NEAC? Included in the cost of your rental are the following value-added amenities:
- Wireless Internet Access / Hot Spots
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Portland on Max Light Rail Line
- Sustainable practices, including recycling and composting
- Electronic welcome sign / message at facility entry
- Close to hotels, restaurants, shopping and financial institutions
- Video Conferencing (Skype/Polycom)
- Conference line (at additional cost)
- Dry erase board and/or flip charts
- Competitive rental rates
- Access to single-point facility coordinator
- 15 minutes from the Portland Airport
Rooms are available for rent seven days a week. Weekend and after-hour rentals require an additional fee. Book three or more recurring meetings at one time and receive a 10% discount. Nonprofit groups also receive a 10% discount. Our facility is rented on a first come, first serve basis. Don’t miss out on your “green rental” opportunity. Contact us today to make your reservation.
View our Map + Amenities list to get aquainted with our location and nearby services.
For more information or to reserve space, please e-mail our Facility Coordinator or call 503-968-7160, extension 24.