Assessor Orientation - City of Portland Home Energy Score
This is a mandatory training for all home energy assessors participating in the City of Portland’s Home Energy Score program.
- City of Portland home energy report components: How to communicate these elements to clients and real estate brokers.
- Green Building Registry tool: Generating compliant City of Portland home energy reports and accessing other functionality.
- Q & A
Must have ALREADY completed the following steps:
- Complete STEP 1. Obtain and verify qualifying US DOE credentials.
- Complete STEP 2. Complete Home Energy Score Simulation training.
- Complete STEP 3. Obtain and verify home energy assessor CCB certificate.
- Complete STEP 4. Complete the home energy assessor participation agreement.
Required for Participation:
- Laptop or Tablet (Please bring the tool that will be used to generate a home energy score)
Questions? Contact us at PDXHES@earthadvantage.org or (503) 468-3482